Assessment CenterSM is a online data collection tool
that enables researchers to create study-specific websites for capturing participant
data securely online.
Studies can include measures within the Assessment Center library as well as custom
instruments entered by the researcher. The instrument library includes self- and proxy-report
short forms, computerized adaptive tests (CATs), and batteries or profiles from:
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS)
- Quality of Life in Neurological Diseases (Neuro-QoL)
- NIH Toolbox
- Health LiTT
Among other important features, Assessment Center also enables:
- Downloading library instruments for administration on paper
- Customization of items or instruments (e.g., format, randomization, skip patterns)
- Real-time scoring of CATs and short forms
- Storage of protected health information (PHI) in a separate, secure database
- Automated accrual reports
- Real-time data export
- Ability to capture endorsement of online consent forms
New Scoring Service Features Released:
New Instrument Status created in Assessment Center (Restricted): This instrument status has been applied to retired (previous versions) of PROMIS and NeuroQOL instruments. The scoring service will now include all instruments with a status of Public and Restricted.
Modifications to Scoring Service UI (User Interface): The scoring service interface was modified to include an instrument search feature. This feature allows users to search for instruments within the scoring service by Measurement Systems, Respondents, Domain and Keyword.
Scoring of Profile instruments: The scoring service now includes functionality to produce scores for profile instruments included in Assessment Center, for example PROMIS-29 Profile v2.0, PROMIS Ped-49 Profile v2.0 or PROMIS SF v1.1 - Global Health.