Assessment CenterSM is a free, online data collection tool
that enables researchers to create study-specific websites for capturing participant
data securely online.
Studies can include measures within the Assessment Center library as well as custom
instruments entered by the researcher. The instrument library includes self- and proxy-report
short forms, computerized adaptive tests (CATs), and batteries or profiles from:
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS)
- Quality of Life in Neurological Diseases (Neuro-QOL)
- NIH Toolbox
Among other important features, Assessment Center also enables:
- Downloading library instruments for administration on paper
- Customization of items or instruments (e.g., format, randomization, skip patterns)
- Real-time scoring of CATs and short forms
- Storage of protected health information (PHI) in a separate, secure database
- Automated accrual reports
- Real-time data export
- Ability to capture endorsement of online consent forms
Assessment Center Release 9.9
Neuro-QOL v2.0 PDFs now available: Neuro-QOL version 2 instrument changes include the creation of a single Cognitive Function item bank comprised of items measuring executive function and general concerns as well as recalibrated pediatric Fatigue and Cognitive Function item banks.
Updated versions of select Toolbox Instruments within the Emotion Battery: Some Toolbox instruments have had minor modifications (typically removal of 1-2 items).
Slides along with questions/answers from the June 2014 webcast on Person-Centered Outcomes remains available under Presentations.