Assessment CenterSM is a free, online data collection tool
that enables researchers to create study-specific websites for capturing participant
data securely online.
Studies can include measures within the Assessment Center library as well as custom
instruments entered by the researcher. The instrument library includes self- and proxy-report
short forms, computerized adaptive tests (CATs), and batteries or profiles from:
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS)
- Quality of Life in Neurological Diseases (Neuro-QOL)
- NIH Toolbox
Among other important features, Assessment Center also enables:
- Downloading library instruments for administration on paper
- Customization of items or instruments (e.g., format, randomization, skip patterns)
- Real-time scoring of CATs and short forms
- Storage of protected health information (PHI) in a separate, secure database
- Automated accrual reports
- Real-time data export
- Ability to capture endorsement of online consent forms
Additional PROMIS Instruments now available in Spanish: See the Instrument Library link at left to see what PROMIS instruments are available in Spanish.
New PROMIS Computer Adaptive Tests for Upper Extremity Function and Mobility: Physical Function can now be assessed specifically for upper or lower body function. The full Physical Function CAT remains available.
Updated versions of some PROMIS Instruments: Some PROMIS item banks have had minor modifications (typically removal of 1-2 items).